Yearly Watering Rules:
- Water no more than 3 days per week.
- Water during cooler times of the day – Lawn watering is NOT allowed between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Do not allow water to pool in gutters, streets and alleys.
- Do not waste water by letting it spray on concrete and asphalt.
- Repair leaking sprinkler system within 10 days.
- Do not irrigate while it is raining or during high winds.
- Use a hose nozzle with a shut-off valve when washing your car.
Rules for watering new seed and sod:
Customer with newly planted seed, sod or plant material may water as necessary, for up to 21 days. To submit your request for a 21-day exemption, call 303-755-4474.
Hard copies of the Water Quality Report are available by request from Denver Water at 303-893-2444.
Information on Lead Service Lines, please click here.
Cherry Creek Valley Water is a qualifying provider for Denver Water’s rebate programs.
You will need your Cherry Creek Valley Water account number to complete the online application for Denver Water. Use the links below for the Denver Water website.
Residential Rebates: Please visit the Denver Water Website for information on residential rebates for:
⠀⠀⠀⠀◦Sprinkler System Controllers
Commercial Rebates: Please visit the Denver Water Website for information on commercial rebates for:
⠀⠀⠀⠀◦Coin Operated Laundry Equipment